Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Long time, no see!

Yep, I'm back. We were doing real swell last summer, and then we were swarmed by mad crazy mosquitoes. It was painful to go outside. We used mosquito coils, citronella candles, and a wide variety of sprays and lotions, but it was still insane to linger outside. Bummer. It was the first year in a while that the city didn't spray for mosquitoes, and boy, did they take advantage.

I'll have to post some pics on my next post of Tim's new project-a hot tub. Not content with just plopping it on the ground, or incorporating it into the deck, he's decided to enclose it. It's coming along very nicely. hehe now you'll have to stay tuned to see the pictures! His goal is to have it presentable by Sarah's birthday so she can have her friends in.

Of course, this will require some landscaping revisions, which is always fun. I never got around to posting pictures of the other side of the yard where the driveway and vegetable patch is, so I'll make sure to do before and afters before we get started. Fun, fun.

1 comment:

Mikey B said...

So, you still blog I see. So do I but just barely. I might head to your branch tomorrow, if you still work at Flatlands. Though if you are there, I imagine you'll see me before you read this. Seeya soon maybe!